Friday 19 April 2024

Fuyu no Hōmon

 

Tree withering cold

Snow fingers tap my window:

Soft, soft, so softly;

I feel frost breath beside me…

Strangely welcome in the night.

 

Score

Demo Recording


                                       

In winter you come,

To stay with me in the dark:

Feeding on my warmth,

Sharing your seductive cold;

We entwine and slowly merge.

 

Skin withering cold

Lips finding and kissing me

Through the night softly;

I feel my hot life flowing

Toward your frost crusted heart;

 

Soul withering cold;

Your arms turn to freezing mists

That carry me up,

Up toward the aloof stars...

Where you and I disappear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really like to hear people's views and ideas about music and creativity - just leave a quick message here.